For UG/PG Ist Year
1. Admission will be on Merit basis as per Rules and Instructions of KUK/ DHE,Haryana. The candidates for admission must apply Online.
2. The candidate must read How to Apply on the college website and university rules carefully before filling up the admission form.
3. Students seeking admission to the college must satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility which is to be governed by the rules given in the K.U.calendar and ordinances. In case of invalidity of the admission on account of inadvertence, they themselves shall be solely responsible for the consequences whatsoever.
4. Two provisional lists will be generated for each round and applicants (falling under same list) will be called for document verification, prior to release of Final Merit List. e.g.
a)Filling up of online admission forms starts from 08.06.2O19 to 28.06.2019.
b)Provisional list will be generated and published by DHE and will be provided to the Colleges within 2 days.
c)Informing applicants (through SMS) who are falling in provisional lists for document verification within three days.
d)Final merit list will be published after the verification process which will be valid for next three days. Students falling in final merit list will pay their fee within this period.
e)Same process will be followed for the next round.
5. Students falling in the merit list of the college will fill and complete the admission form in all respects with two photographs of passport size and one of stamp size must be submitted alongwith the following documents:
a) Fill the Admission Form provided by the College carefully (incomplete forms will be rejected)
b) Fill form for Hostel
c) Two Photographs for Hostel Form Separately
d) Attach Original Migration/Transfer Certificate for the candidates other than Haryana Board.
e) Attach copy of Aadhar Card
f) Email Id of parents/Students as for as possible.
g) Bank Account No.
h) Original 10th Certificate
i) Original 10+2 Certificate
j) Original Cast Certificate
k) Original Weightage Certificate
l) Character Certificate
m) Signatures of the Candidate and Parents/Guardian both in front and back of admission form are necessary.
n) Attach attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials from Matriculation, 10+2, B.A/B.Sc./B.Com, last examination
passed, character certificate, certificate of distinction in games and sports, certificates of SC/BC and other required
documents.If gap year, an affidavit is to be submitted.
o)Certificate of distinction in games and sports, if any
p)Caste Certificate if belongs to reserved category
q)Affidavit of Gap Year, if any
r)For PG courses attested copies of DMCs of TDC I, II & III must also be attached.
6. Merit lists will be put up/ notified on the College Website. No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would
themselves be responsible for checking of the merit lists displayed on the College Website on specified dates for admission and fee to
7. If any student whose name appears in the Merit list but who fails to deposit his/ her fees in the prescribed time limit would
forego his/ her right to the seat.
For UG/PG IInd & IIIrd Year
The candidates for admission must apply on the prescribed form obtainable from the college office with the Information Brochure on payment. The admission form compete in all respects must be submitted alongwith the result of the last semester. The principal of the college will allow provisional admission to his own students whose result has not yet declared by the university.
On declaration of result if the student fails his/ her provisional admission will stand cancelled.
All the admissions made to various courses faculties shall be provisional until these are regularised by the Registration Branch of K.U.K. after checking the eligibility of the students. The Principal has right to Deny/ Cancel/ Reject Admission of any candidate at any stage without assigning any reason.
Online Admission 2019-20
Online registration for admission starts: 8th June 2019
Online registration for admission ends: 28th June 2019
To open link for Online Admission Form 2019-20 Click Below Blue Line:-
To open link for DHE ONLINE ADMISSION USER MANUAL (19-20) Click Below Blue Line:-
To Download “DHE ONLINE ADMISSION USER MANUAL (19-20)” Click on Below Button
“Download DHE ONLINE ADMISSION USER MANUAL (19-20)”
To Save “Online Admission Form 2019-20” Click on Arrow Download Icon
“Click Left Arrow Button to Read Next Page
TENTATIVE MERIT LIST SCHEDULE
|Description||Start Date||End Date|
|Document Verification for First Round List||21.06.2019||29.06.2019|
|Final First Merit List Generation||29.06.2019||01.07.2019|
|Display First Merit List||02.07.2019|
|Fee Depositing for First Merit List||02.07.2019||04.07.2019|
- Candidature stands cancelled automatically in case of not reporting physically for document verification and/or non-payment of fees as per schedule given above.
How To Apply Online
1. The Admission for the academic session 2019-20 will be done online through centralized Online Admission process.
2. Admission will be on merit basis as per Rules and Instructions of K.U.K./ DHE, Haryana.
3. Students seeking admission to the college must satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility which is to be governed by the rules given in the KUK calendar and ordinances. In case of invalidity of the admission on account of inadvertence, they themselves shall be solely responsible for the consequences whatsoever.
4. The online admissions will start w.e.f 8th June, 2O19 (calendar time) and the last date for applying online
will be 28nd June, 2019(12:00 p.m. Midnight).
5. Registration Fee: —
a) Registration Fee for an Applicant is Rs 150/- for each college upto five colleges.
b) Within this registration fee, an Applicant may opt more than one course in the same college.
c) No separate Registration fee is to be deposited for another course in the same college.
d) No Registration fee for Girls and SC Applicants.
6. Mode of Payment: —
b) Net banking
c) ATM Card
d) Debit Card
7. Following is required: —
a) Photo of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
b) Scanned Signature of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
c) Copy of 10th Certificate
d) Copy of 10+2 Certificate
e) Copy of Caste Certificate
f) Copy of Weightage Certificate
g) Copy of Aadhar card Number
h) Bank Account No with IFSC Code
i) Mobile Number of the Applicant
8. All candidates will be intimated for all successful steps in the application form through SMS.
During the filling of application form the applicant will be warned for correctness of mandatory fields through “pop
ups”at least thrice before saving the application form.
9. An online Link will be displayed on the website of the college by 14th June, 2019.
10. Four Steps for Online Registration: —
b) Apply Online
c) Choice of Courses
d) Fee Payment
11. After Successful Registration an Applicant may take the printout of the detail.
12. Merit List will be displayed on the website of the college (as per University / DHE dates).
13. ”TOP FIVE” subjects of 10+2 shall be taken into account for merit purpose in admissions, provided that the student shall
have the required compulsory subject in 10+2 for becoming eligible for admission for a particular stream viz. Commerce,
Non Medical, Medical etc. as per the conditions of the affiliating university.