B.A. I (SEMESTER SYSTEM)
- Qualifying Examination passed:10+2 Examination of Haryana Board or equivalent as recognized by K.U. Kurukshetra
- At least 33% marks in aggregate in 10+2 Examination
- English as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination
Students seeking admission in under-graduate courses on the basis of having compartment in one subject of10+2 examination must clear his/her compartment subject before the commencement of examination of 1st
semester of the year, as per provision of the concerned ordinance. In case he/she does not clear the same, his/her admission shall be cancelled ab-initio.
A candidate shall offer two elective subjects from Group I to Group V selecting any one subject from a given group:-
- Environmental Studies (Qualifying)
- Computer Awareness (Basic Computer Education Level-1) (Qualifying)
Only * marked subjects are available in this college.
Combination of Subjects
||Group – III
||Group – IV
Health & Physical
A.I.H. Culture &
A student is required to select two elective subjects in all selecting one
of the following sets of combinations:
||Mathematics and Sanskrit
||Political Science and Sanskrit
||Economics and Sanskrit
||History and Sanskrit
||Mathematics and Computer Science
||Economics and Computer Science
||Mathematics and Economics
||Political Science and Economics
||Political Science and History
||Economics and History
B.A. II & III (SEMESTER SYSTEM)
- Combination of Sanskrit (Elective) and Computer Science is not allowed.
- Combination of Mathematics and Political Science is not allowed.
- Combination of Mathematics and History is not allowed.
- Combination of Computer Science and History is not allowed.
- Combination of Computer Science and Political Science is not allowed.
Provision for promotion to next higher semester in Under-graduate courses w.e.f. the session 2014-15:
Students taking admission to 1st Semester/ First year of B.A./B.Com. /B.Sc./BCA courses in the session 2014-15 and onwards shall not be promoted to 5th Semester class of B.A./B.Com. /B.Sc./BCA courses unless they pass all the papers of 1st Semester of these courses.
Note: The College will make provisional admission of students (already registered with K.U. University) in promotional classes B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BCA etc. If a student fails, his/her provisional admission shall stand cancelled.
Environmental Studies (Qualifying paper)
- The subjects will be same as taken in the previous class.
- No student from outside/other colleges may be granted admission to promotional classes of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BCA etc.
- Candidates of this college who have passed or placed under reappear in B.A.I/B.A.IIsemester examination can take admission in B.A.II/B.A.III.
Every student is required to pass the compulsory paper of Environmental Studies in all streams at U.G. level. This paper will be of qualifying nature and will be offered in Part-I (Semesters I & II). The result of those candidates who fail to qualify this paper in any of the even Semesters i.e. II or IV or VI of the Bachelor’s Degree Course, shall not be declared. The examination of Environmental Studies will be conducted for Semesters II, IV and VI on the same date & time.
Computer Awareness (Qualifying paper)
Unless otherwise exempted, every regular student is required to offer the compulsory paper of Computer Awareness in all streams at U.G. level. This paper will be of qualifying nature and each student will be required to pass Level-I paper in Semester II or Semester IV or Semester VI. Level-II and Level-III papers of Computer Awareness will be optional. The result of B.A./B.Com./ B.Sc. VI Semester of those candidates who fail to qualify Level-I paper in 2nd
semester of the Bachelor’s Degree Course, shall not be declared till they qualify this paper within the stipulated period. The examination of Level-I will be conducted for II, IV and VI Semesters on the same date & time.