For UG/PG Ist Year
1. Admission will be on Merit basis as per Rules and Instructions of KUK/ DHE, Haryana. The candidates for admission must apply Online.
2. The candidate must read How to Apply Online Registration on the “Department of Higher Education” website and university rules carefully before filling up the admission form.
How to Apply Registration for online Admission for BA I/B. Com I/B. Sc I (Non Medical) /M. Com I/M. A. I (English) begins from 8th June 2017 onwards.
Click Below Link to Visit Website of “Department of Higher Education” for Online Registration :-
Click Below Link to Understand & Download. Online Registration Demo PDF User Guide :-
Step (3) :-
For Open Registration Page Click below Link :-
3. Students seeking admission to the college must satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility which is to be governed by the rules given in the K.U.calendar and ordinances. In case of invalidity of the admission on account of inadvertence, they themselves shall be solely responsible for the consequences whatsoever.
4. The admission form compete in all respects with two photographs of passport size and one of stamp size must be submitted alongwith the following documents:
Fill the Admission Form provided by the College carefully(incomplete forms will be rejected)
Fill Proforma for Identity Card
Fill form for Hostel
Fill the form for Placement(For III Year Only)
Two Photographs for Hostel Form Separately
Attach Original Migration/Transfer Certificate for the candidates other than Haryana Board.
Attach copy of Aadhar Card
Email Id of parents/Students as for as possible.
Bank Account No.
Original 10th Certificate
Original 10+2 Certificate
Original Cast Certificate
Original Weightage Certificate
Original Weightage Certificate
Signatures of the Candidate and Parents/Guardian both in front and back of admission form are necessary.
Attach attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials from Matriculation, 10+2, B.A/B.Sc./B.Com, last examination passed, character certificate, certificate of distinction in games and sports, certificates of SC/BC and other required documents.If gap year, an affidavit is to be submitted.
Certificate of distinction in games and sports, if any
Caste Certificate if belongs to reserved category
Affidavit of Gap Year, if any
For PG courses attested copies of DMCs of TDC I, II & III must also be attached.
5. Merit lists will be put up/ notified on the College Website. No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking of the merit lists displayed on the College Website on specified dates for admission and fee to be deposited.
7. If any student whose name appears in the Merit list but who fails to deposit his/ her fees in the prescribed time limit would forego his/ her right to the seat.
For UG/PG IInd & IIIrd Year
The candidates for admission must apply on the prescribed form obtainable from the college office with the prospectus on payment. The admission form compete in all respects must be submitted alongwith the result of the last semester. The principal of the college will allow provisional admission to his own students whose result has not yet declared by the university. On declaration of result if the student fails his/ her provisional admission will stand cancelled ab-initio.
All the admissions made to various courses faculties shall be provisional until these are regularised by the Registration Branch of K.U.K. after checking the eligibility of the students. The Principal has right to Deny/ Cancel/ Reject Admission of any candidate at any stage without assigning any reason.