B.Sc. I (SEMESTER SYSTEM)
- Qualifying Examination passed10+2 Examination of Haryana Board or equivalent as recognized by K.U. Kurukshetra in Science Group
- At least 40% marks in the aggregate in10+2 Examination in Science Group (Non-Medical)
- English and Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying Examination
- English (Additional subject along with the papers of B.Sc. Semesters I & II)
- Hindi/Punjabi/Sanskrit (along with the papers of B.Sc. Semesters III & IV)
- Environmental Studies (Qualifying paper)
- Computer Awareness (Qualifying paper)
||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, Environmental Studies, Computer Awareness
||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Hindi/Sanskrit*
||Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
*Student has to choose one of these subjects
Provided that if a student opts a subject combination in B.Sc.-I which consist of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a one or more than one subject(s), then the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with the concerned subject(s).
B.Sc. II & III (SEMESTER SYSTEM)
Provision for promotion to next higher semester in Under-graduate courses w. e. f. the session 2014-15:
Students taking admission to 1st Semester/ First year of B.A. /B.Com. /B.Sc./BCA courses in the session 2014-15 and onwards shall not be promoted to 5th Semester class of B.A. /B.Com. /B.Sc./BCA courses unless they pass all the papers of 1st Semester of these courses.
Environmental Studies (Qualifying paper)
- The subjects will be same as taken in the previous class.
- No student from outside/other colleges may be granted admission to promotional classes of B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./BCA etc.
- Candidates of this college who have passed or placed under reappear in B.Sc.I/B.Sc.II semester examination can take admission in B.Sc.II/B.Sc.III.
Every student is required to pass the compulsory paper of Environmental Studies in all streams at U.G. level. This paper will be of qualifying nature and will be offered in Part-I (Semesters I & II). The result of those candidates who fail to qualify this paper in any of the even Semesters i.e. II or IV or VI of the Bachelor’s Degree Course, shall not be declared. The examination of Environmental Studies will be conducted for Semesters II, IV and VI on the same date & time.
Computer Awareness (Qualifying paper)
Unless otherwise exempted, every regular student is required to offer the compulsory paper of Computer Awareness in all streams at U.G. level. This paper will be of qualifying nature and each student will be required to pass Level-I paper in Semester II or Semester IV or Semester VI. Level-II and Level-III papers of Computer Awareness will be optional. The result of B.A./B.Com./ B.Sc. VI Semester of those candidates who fail to qualify Level-I paper in 2nd
semester of the Bachelor’s Degree Course, shall not be declared till they qualify this paper within the stipulated period. The examination of Level-I will be conducted for II, IV and VI Semesters on the same date & time.