The facility of fee concession is given to needy but brilliant and meritorious students. Students are required to submit application on the prescribed form. Then, they have to appear for a personal interview at a specified date and time. In addition, there are many Government and Non-Government Scholarships available in College. Scholarship by Haryana Govt. for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Castes and Scheduled Tribes are also available. Students belonging to low income groups, Children of ex-servicemen, teachers and freedom-fighters and handicapped students are given scholarships and fee concession according to the rules.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Castes and Scheduled Tribes have to submit a proof of their parent’s income. Students are advised to see the notice board for information from time to time.
- For Scheduled Caste students, if their parents Annual Income are upto Rs.1, 00,000, then they are eligible for Scholarship. For the Backward Class Students, this limit is Rs. 44,500.
- Proof of income certified by D.D.O. has to be submitted by Government Employees. Private Employees have to submit a proof of income certificate by S.D.M.
- Students with compartments in the previous exams are not eligible for this scholarship. They can become eligible only after clearing their compartment.
- National and State Merit Scholarships are also available to eligible and
meritorious students as per the conditions laid down by the Central / State Governments from time to time.