General Rules for Admission
|General Rules for Admission
|Application on the prescribed form, appended to the prospectus, should be submitted to the college. Prospectus can be obtained from the college counter. The Candidate should fill the form carefully. The candidate will be responsible himself/herself for rejection of the admission form if he/she does not give correct and complete information.
The completed form must accompany the following documents:
The candidates from other Universities/Boards should submit the following documents also:
- Attested Copy of the certificate of the last examination passed.
- Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for date of birth.
- Three Passport Size Photographs affixed at specified places in the admission form.
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Attested copy of proof if applying under reserved category seat.
- Attested copy of BPL Card (if any).
- It is mandatory for all students/parents to submit anti- ragging related affidavits.
- Gap-year affidavit (if any)
Candidate will produce original certificates at the time of admission.
- Inter University/Board migration certificate.
- Original DMC of passed examination.
- English as one of the subjects in the passes Examination.