A fully computerized library with internet facility is the star feature of the college. It comprises a spacious reading hall which can accommodate about 150 students. The library subscribes to 8 newspapers, national and regional, in addition to 22 weekly and fortnightly magazines of repute. We have a rich collection of more than 25,000 books on the courses offered by the College/University which is being updated on regular intervals.
- Silence shall be observed strictly in the Library.
- All the students shall produce their identity card at the entrance.
- Before entering in to the library students should switch off the cell phones.
- Students can obtain two books for a period of 14 days at a time.
- In case of default in the return of books, 1/- per day per book will be levied as overdue charges.
- In the event of any book being lost, it shall be replaced by another copy by the concerned.
- Tearing of sheets from books and newspapers is strictly prohibited and is punishable.
- Final year students should return all the books on completion of the course and obtain “No Dues Certificate.